Residential Architectural Designer (5-7 Years)
- Professional degree in Architecture, BArch or above,
- 5-7 years of professional experience,
- Architectural License in at least 1 State (preferred but not required),
- Strong conceptual & spatial design abilities, (as should be apparent in work sample/portfolio submission)
- Developed knowledge of construction including technical detailing of wood frame construction assemblies,
- Knowledge of applicable local codes,
- Experience and willingness to take on a leadership role,
- Experience and ability to produce detailed and high level construction documents,
- Effective communication, both written and graphic, with the design team, trade partners, and clients,
- High-degree of self-motivation and resourcefulness,
- Desire and willingness to collaborate in a fast-paced, design-forward environment,
- Proficiency in industry standard software and creative software including:
- BIM: Revit
- 2-D CAD Software: AutoCAD
- 3-D Modeling: SketchUp or Rhino
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Microsoft Office Suite
This is a full-time position; salary will be commensurate with experience and skill level.
Employer provided healthcare (vision and dental included)
Paid Time Off (15 days starting + 8 holidays)
4% 401K matching with immediate vesting (after 1 year of employment)
$100 monthly technology stipend
Professional Development opportunities
- 1 PDF including cover letter, resume, and samples of relevant work.
- File should be saved as: yourname_pta_5-7yrs File size should not exceed 7MB.
- Submit pdf to email@example.com with the subject heading “Architectural Designer 5-7 Years”.
- No phone inquiries please.